Great News!

Heather and I went to the doctors office last week and found out that we are parents-to-be. We are both really excited about it and can't wait to see how things begin to change for us. I can't wait to be a dad. Scary I know! As this is clearly a big deal for us I have decided to try and change my training schedule for this summer so that Heather can come with me to Fort Knox. That means we will have the child in Kentucky... Wow! This also means that I will most likely be able to stay around Bozeman for a few months longer than planned. It will be great to get some fishing in before I leave. Anyway, as we get more information we will keep it posted so that everyone can know what's going on.

1 Comments:
Congrats again...you little devil! Nice blog too. It's a great way to keep everyone up on the details. Say hello to Heather for me and hope it's a girl! Girls rule!
Post a Comment
<< Home