NEW PICTURES SOON!


Well, I have not updated this site in a while so I figured that I should soon. I will try to get heather to update this or start a new one soon. The baby is due any day so I will get some pictures of that up as soon as we have boots on the ground for the little one. We are getting really excited for it. I will be leaving for Ft. Sill, OK soon as well. Like the end of the month. It will be tough to be away but its for a short time so no big deal. I will post some pictures from that training as well as I am there. It should be an alright time, I'm trying to keep a good attitude about it even though I don't want to go to an extra school.
I have included here a photo of my sisiters new baby Makena. She's really cute at almost 4 months. Well, stay tunned for pictures of our baby as soon as there are any to post. ANY DAY NOW!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home