HALLIE BRITT
She’s finally here! We’ve waited a long time and it is great to finally see this new little one. She’s the best thing to ever come into our lives. We appreciate everyone who came to see our new bundle of joy while we were in the hospital and for those who could not make it we have posted some pictures here for you to see. We will surely keep this site full with photos of our new favorite person so for now, enjoy. We can’t wait to show her to you all in person but check back and we will keep you up to date with the family situation. Thank you all again.- The Sipes





1 Comments:
OMG - She's so freakin' cute! Congrats you two! I have all my friend's blogs on my favorites and check them every week for new stuff...Needless to say I've been waiting for an update to this blog for awhile, but it was worth the wait. I'm so happy for you both. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home