Gearing up for Christmas.

Well, it’s that time of year again and we couldn’t be more excited for it. I will still be here in town and get to spend Hallie’s first Christmas with the family. I’m pretty lucky. Hallie is doing great and should hopefully be off of her oxygen in a few weeks. Well see how that goes. Also, we plan to do some Christmas photos of her and the family so we will post them later this month. Heather is doing great and is getting the hang of this mom thing down really well. She has a lot more patience than I do. She will be staying her for the next year or so while I go to do my training. I will miss them both but look forward to March when I can get it started and over with. Anyway, I hope you all are doing well. We miss being able to see people more but you know how it is when you get a child added to the family. Hope your Christmas is a safe and happy one.
-Hallie, Heather, and Jerry

2 Comments:
Hey DAD -- I am one who knows how special little girls are and how they instantly own you when they 'pop out'! Damn cute little girl - she obviously takes after Heather. (Just kidding.)
After all the years we spent working together,I knew you had it in you. Hope the little sweetie gets well soon.
Spend every minute possible with her - enjoying her, teaching her & loving her because they grow up and leave all too soon!!
What a cutie pie! Thanks for keeping up with pics and stuff. I'm at RMR right now updating my blog, as I haven't done so since Halloween. Hope to see you guys soon and hold little Hallie. See you soon and hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I know I'm glad to be back and relaxing here in Belgrade again. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home