Monday, March 26, 2007

New pics of the Bug 1






I know I have been a little more than lax on getting new pictures up. Things have been busy but all is well. Hallie is doing great, and I am getting ready to leave Bozeman this week to head off for training. It's going to be really hard to be away from my girls but it could be worse. I suppose it's time for me to actually earn my pay. Anyway, Here is a bunch of pictures of Hallie over the last few weeks. I will try to put a link on this page to a new page that will have pictures of some of my training. Not sure how long that will take but hopefully soon. We are all doing great and hope that you are as well. We miss being able to see our friends more but I sure you know how it goes. We hope you are all doing well and look forward to seeing you all very soon. Heather and Hallie will be here in Bozeman while I am gone so don't hesitate to call her up and pay her a visit. She loves to here from everyone as she is pretty much the most social person I know. One of the reasons I love her. Well, gotta go but ya'll stay classy and I'll hopefully see you all around Christmas. I'll have to add another page to get the rest of the pics in. Look for more under the title "New pics of the Bug 2".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home